Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Thanks for brighten up my day

Today after work nearly miss my stop as i fell alseep i train. On the way back home met a few people like uncle peter who ask me weather i had done my mum stuff and hw am i doing. I tell him almost liao. Met fan xin and family on the way home who r going to wedding dinner. Da Yi(Big Aunt) Call me from Malaysia to check on me and ask hows thing and am i doing well and tell me to take care.

Cook spaghetti for dinner today. Well today is not as good as the 1st time i cook although i am more organize than last time. I put to much sauce and it taste too sweet. I follow the instruction to put 1 pack as i though i packet is just nice for 1 people but end up too much and too sweet...Will improve next time. Time for a cook book

After dinner, clement come accompany me and had dinner at my house. lol. Had a good chat with him. I know tat he try to keep me company so that i wont be tat lonely. He really brighten up my day. Thanks bro

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home