A Total Failure
Today was a total failure. My 1st cosplay turn up so badly. I hear ppl say ugly when i walk pass 1 booth, it sad me veri much. Main problem is the wig and the hood, too long and thick and the hood keep falling down as is quite heavy.
Try my best to keep thread alive and try to arrange meetups on the events, but due to the inexperience me and lack of time and activities in the thread i only manage to meet Shuchi and Emmeliax during the event as they r the only active 1s. And Shhuchi is Kind enough to help me wear my wig and try to make the hood not to fall but both r girls so is quite inconvenience to ask them 2 adjust my costume and other stuff. But my wig is to messy to style anything. I should hav style b4 i came, but i dunno hw and there is no time to style also as there is no time left as my stupid bad habit of doing things the last minutes. And I did not expect the hood to keep falling down, haiz...is a total failure lah!!!! :( Argh!!!!
One thing tat I can smile is every 1 say that the weapon i am carrying is veri nice.(Special Thanks to designer Kong and 小天使 ah Boon :x - My sushi tei and pizza is worth the $$$$)
Felt that Kai(our team lead) is veri irresponsible for her part to just abandon the team like this. Even if u r busy with schools work and ur parents dun allow u to cosplay, she could hav also post threads, or at least try to manage the team, even u r not cosplaying. There r lots of ways to get hold of internet(Even parents lock ur com with passwords, Schools hav coms, even school block sGcafe, there is frens house when u go do projects or there the library and cafes), Not just Throw to holydust and ask her to manage. I can see that shichi is not veri happy with the team is running. I got a feeling that another reason is that she has lost interest in bleach.
U know I sms her b4 i went to the event if she is going but she replied tat she totally forget abt it(power lah) and her house is under renovation. I dunno she went a not in the end, but is totally irresponsible lah.
Try my best to keep thread alive and try to arrange meetups on the events, but due to the inexperience me and lack of time and activities in the thread i only manage to meet Shuchi and Emmeliax during the event as they r the only active 1s. And Shhuchi is Kind enough to help me wear my wig and try to make the hood not to fall but both r girls so is quite inconvenience to ask them 2 adjust my costume and other stuff. But my wig is to messy to style anything. I should hav style b4 i came, but i dunno hw and there is no time to style also as there is no time left as my stupid bad habit of doing things the last minutes. And I did not expect the hood to keep falling down, haiz...is a total failure lah!!!! :( Argh!!!!
One thing tat I can smile is every 1 say that the weapon i am carrying is veri nice.(Special Thanks to designer Kong and 小天使 ah Boon :x - My sushi tei and pizza is worth the $$$$)
Felt that Kai(our team lead) is veri irresponsible for her part to just abandon the team like this. Even if u r busy with schools work and ur parents dun allow u to cosplay, she could hav also post threads, or at least try to manage the team, even u r not cosplaying. There r lots of ways to get hold of internet(Even parents lock ur com with passwords, Schools hav coms, even school block sGcafe, there is frens house when u go do projects or there the library and cafes), Not just Throw to holydust and ask her to manage. I can see that shichi is not veri happy with the team is running. I got a feeling that another reason is that she has lost interest in bleach.
U know I sms her b4 i went to the event if she is going but she replied tat she totally forget abt it(power lah) and her house is under renovation. I dunno she went a not in the end, but is totally irresponsible lah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home